We guarantee to give you an alternative view of the holidays!
Today I have a piece of altered art which I have entitled Elfin Rumors. This is an "art" plaque which I acquired at my local Goodwill. It started out looking like this:
And it now looks like this:
Now, I know that on these Smeared Ink days we have been challenged to use only SI stamps, but I have a really hard time using just one brand of stamps. For me, part of the fun and challenge of making a piece is to pull stamps and images from all sorts of sources and then make them work together somehow. I know that probably disqualifies me from the Smeared Ink Day, but that's OK!
- Santa face--from Old-Fashioned Christmas Illustrations CD-ROM and book, by Dover Publications
- Elves on candy cane horses--from Create with TLC
- Mrs. Claus and small sentiments--from Femdom rubber stamp set from Smeared Ink
- Spectrum Noir colored pencils
- KimberlyGeneral’s, Loew Cornell, and Prismacolor watercolor pencils
- Faber Castell Gelatos
- Background collaged from paper scraps, tissue paper, acrylic paints, chalk pastels