Sunday, December 13, 2015

Christmas Body Stockings

Today is the seventh day of Smeared Ink's December-long blog hop, the 12 Days of Creepmas 2015!  I'm excited to be here, along with all the other great artists you can find in the blog roll in the right-hand sidebar.  My apologies for being AWOL this week; the holiday season is kinda taking its toll this year.   Start at the top with Fiona or just jump right in anywhere; if you've arrived here from Val's blog, welcome!  Do hop on over to Kat once you're finished here.

Welcome to the holiday season, everyone!  We guarantee to give you an alternative view of the holidays!

My card today features a really odd vintage image--I just knew I had to use it this year somehow!  Don't you wonder what sort of club these two are visiting?!


The details:
1.  People in stockings digi stamp from Old-Fashioned Christmas Illustrations CD-ROM and book, by Dover Publications, printed on Neenah  and colored with Tsukineko Memento markers
2.  Background collaged with papers from my stash and tissue paper
3.  Sentiment computer-generated, printed on Neenah, and sprayed with Color Bloom Spray Mist in Tea Stain
4.  IndigoBlu "Vintage Flourish" rubber stamp
5.  ColorBox Chalk Ink Edger in Chestnut Roan

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, and I'll see you back on Tuesday, everyone!

5 comments:

  1. LOL, delightfully wicked! Creepy hanging people stockings, fab story senti!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! You are so clever! Love the words they go so well with the vintage images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the images and the words, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome. I love your make here..they make for such cute stocking stufferes yes?

    ReplyDelete