Today is the second day of Smeared Ink's December-long blog hop, the 12 Days of Creepmas 2015! I'm excited to be here, along with all the other great artists you can find in the blog roll in the right-hand sidebar. Start at the top with Fiona or just jump right in anywhere; if you've arrived here from Val's blog, welcome! Do hop on over to Kat once you're finished here.
Welcome to the holiday season, everyone! We guarantee to give you an alternative view of the holidays!
My card today is entitled "Madge and Frank." Madge is going to give her adored hubby a big, fragrant surprise for the holidays!
1. Woman decorating Christmas tree digi stamp from Create with TLC, printed on Neenah and colored with Tsukineko Memento markers
2. Background papers from DCWV "The Floral Fair" stack and K & Company "Best of K & Company" paper pad
3. Retro shapes rubber stamps (in background) by Inkadinkado, stamped with ColorBox pigment ink in Cranberry and VersaFine Black pigment ink
4. Distress Ink in Black Soot
5. Sentiment computer-generated, printed on Neenah, sprayed with Color Bloom Spray Mist in Tea Stain and cut out
6. ColorBox Chalk Ink Edger in Charcoal
That's it for me today! See you back on Saturday!