Saturday, December 5, 2015

Santa, Years Later

Today is the third day of Smeared Ink's December-long blog hop, the 12 Days of Creepmas 2015!  I'm excited to be here, along with all the other great artists you can find in the blog roll in the right-hand sidebar.   Start at the top with Fiona or just jump right in anywhere; if you've arrived here from Val's blog, welcome!  Do hop on over to Kat once you're finished here.

Welcome to the holiday season, everyone!  We guarantee to give you an alternative view of the holidays!

I've entitled my card today "Santa, Years Later."  Even Santa can become embittered--it's all those years of dealing with those damn elves.



The details:
1.  Santa digi stamp from Create with TLC, printed on Neenah and colored with Tsukineko Memento markers
2.  Papers from my stash
3.  Corner stamps by JustRite clear stamps from the "Ornate Corners" set
4.  ColorBox Chalk Ink Edger in Dark Brown
5.   Sentiment computer-generated, printed on Neenah

Have a great weekend, everyone!  See you again on Monday!

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh poor Santa, what naughty elves! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH NO! Poor Santa...don't worry Santa, I BELIEVE I BELIEVE I BELIEVE in you :0)
    Awesome take on creepmas, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous take on creepmas. Love everything about this :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You officially have a warped sense of humour - and I just love it! This is superb!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dealing with elves is a bitch, alright! Love it! xxD

    ReplyDelete