Friday, April 1, 2016

Progress on Blossom Towel

I made some progress on my blossom towel cross stitch design today.



I'm really happy with how this is shaping up.  It's been instructive to actually stitch up a design and make changes to my original chart as I go, as I've found areas and colors that need to be changed.  I hope to have this finished in a few days and offer it as a free chart here on the blog.

In other fiber news, I worked a little bit today on an installment of the "Mr. Ghan," a Mystery Crochet-A-Long that I'm a part of on Ravelry.  I'm a bit behind on my clues--I think this is the 10th clue out of 13; the 12th clue was posted today, so I'm lagging a bit.  So far, this installment, "Chicken Wire," isn't my favorite--it's a little less intuitive than some of the others.

My progress so far:


I'm feeling the itch to do a little spinning--maybe I'll tackle that tomorrow!  


No comments:

Post a Comment