Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Boo!

Today is Day 5 of Smeared Ink's 31 Days of Halloween, and I'm excited to be hanging in there with all the wonderful artists and crafters on the hop!

Today I have yet another ATC for you, entitled simply "Boo!"  I love this creepy girl--she looks so normal until you notice the horns!  This ATC fits in with my series this year, Halloween for Freaks and Geeks.



The details:
1.  Girl stamp by Mary Vogel Lozinak, from her etsy shop, colored with alcohol markers (I use three different brand and find that they all work quite well together)
2.  Alphabet stamp set by unknown maker
3.  Background collaged from scraps and sprayed with Prima Color Bloom spray mist
4.  Prima Marketing Chalk Ink Edger

Thanks for stopping by today!  If you're following the complete hop, you can find the blog roll in the right-hand sidebar.  

14 comments:

  1. fab image..ups the creep meter by yards to fit that Boo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ATC love the image and your background x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How in the world did you.get a picture of my kids? Horns and all. It is so hard for me to catch their horns in pictures. You have done it so well. Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to have a son who looked like that.
    He's grown up now and he doesn't look like that so much anymore :-)
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HeeHee! She's adorable! Great ATC. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great ATC - love the colours you have used!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Mary Vogel Lozinak's stamps, she has a great imagination... Love the ATC, the spray mist sets off the background!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this ...wonderful stamp and awesome act.

    ReplyDelete
  9. There is nothing creepier than a little kid staring at you!! Great ATC :)

    ReplyDelete