Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Moon Maiden

Today is Day 21 of Smeared Ink's wonderful month-long blog hop, the 31 Days of Halloween!  Welcome to my blog!

Today I have another very simple piece to share--an ATC entitled "Moon Maiden."  I've had a hard time finding crafting time this week; thus the simple pieces over the last couple of days.  I'm hoping that tomorrow I will be able to fit in some quality time in my studio.



The details:
1.  "Moon Maiden" digi stamp from unknown maker (I have unfortunately lost track of where I obtained this image)
2.  Bat rubber stamp by Smeared Ink from the "A Little Bit Batty" set
3.  Kan'Dee cream chalk set in Metallics

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  To follow the rest of the hop, you can find the entire blog roll in the right-hand sidebar.

7 comments:

  1. Love the vintage image and that bat looks so fierce, brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card today! You are doing just fine, your projects are fun & creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the pieces look great to me. Just keep on doing what your doing.
    the muted colors are so pretty.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I love this card ..love everything about it. you are rocking the house down my friend keep on doing what you are doing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting ATC! Love the Moon Maiden and the bat is brilliant! See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You certainly have nothing to apologize for. Your creations are all just fabulous. This one is no exception. LOVE your stamps and how you put them together! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your images... especially the vintage moon maiden swinging in the moonlight... cool bat... great colors! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete