Today is lucky Day 13 of Smeared Ink's awesome annual blog hop, 31 Days of Halloween! Welcome back to my blog for the day!
Today I have a 6 x 6 inch fat page to show you, entitled "Mary's Horns." This is my latest creation in my series this year, Halloween for Freaks and Geeks.
1. Goth Girl rubber stamp by Mary Vogel Lozinak, stamped on Neenah and colored with Spectrum Noir colored pencils
2. Cat hand-cut stamp by Naturecarvings
3. Background sprayed with Prima Color Bloom spray mists, using Hero Arts Irregular Checkerboard Background stencil
4. Distress Ink in Black Soot
5. ColorBox fluid Chalk Ink Pad in charcoal
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! If you're following the entire hop, the blog roll can be found in the right-hand sidebar.