Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Mary's Horns

Today is lucky Day 13 of Smeared Ink's awesome annual blog hop, 31 Days of Halloween!  Welcome back to my blog for the day!

Today I have a 6 x 6 inch fat page to show you, entitled "Mary's Horns."  This is my latest creation in my series this year, Halloween for Freaks and Geeks.




The details:
1.  Goth Girl rubber stamp by Mary Vogel Lozinak, stamped on Neenah and colored with Spectrum Noir colored pencils
2.  Cat hand-cut stamp by Naturecarvings
3.  Background sprayed with Prima Color Bloom spray mists, using Hero Arts Irregular Checkerboard Background stencil
4.  Distress Ink in Black Soot
5.  ColorBox fluid Chalk Ink Pad in charcoal

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  If you're following the entire hop, the blog roll can be found in the right-hand sidebar.

15 comments:

  1. ROTFL!!!! REally, out LOUD! this is pretty much why I don't have kids. Love that kitty, though. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we all have horns, for the most part, they just don't show as well as Mary's.... lol Love it! Patricia B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh poor Mary, great background and love the kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. I agree poor mary..mean kids! Happy Day 13

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly amazing, effective image and really effective sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I do hope it worked for the poor dear! Those horns are quiet eye popping! love all the elements of this xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab project - Love the sentiment too xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wicked cool fat page, love her horns, her numbers outfit is fab and of course I adore that kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome fat page - love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooo so dark n sinister, totally love it... Even if my son has horns lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooo so dark n sinister, totally love it... Even if my son has horns lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mary does have problems.
    the black kitty is guarding her.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Poor Mary... sounds like the other Kids laughed at her... she is trying so hard to fit in!!! Great sentiment for your card... LOVE it! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another wonderful card. I think the cat is beginning to become what it eats.

    ReplyDelete
  15. And nerds! Super fun. Love the senti. And of course her costume is fab

    ReplyDelete