Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Searching Witch

This is Day 20 of Smeared Ink's month-long extravaganza, the 31 Days of Halloween!  Welcome to my blog.

Today I have a quick, simple make to share--a 6 x 6 inch fat page, which I have entitled "Searching Witch."


I apologize for the rather poor quality of this photo; I was getting ready to take a picture of this piece and I dropped my digital camera, completely screwing up the lens.  *sigh*  So I had to make do with a pic from my stepdaughter's phone.

The details:
1.  "Searching Witch" digi stamp from Create with TLC, printed on Neenah and colored with Stabilo CarbOthello pastel pencils
2.  Distress Inks in Antique Linen, Vintage Photo, and Black Soot
3.  Forest embossing folder by Darice

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, and, as ever, thanks for all the kind and generous comments.  If you are following the entire hop, you can find the blog roll in the right-hand sidebar.

11 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous witch. Love the vintage feel and fab inking on the embossing. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wind blowing through her hair! So very pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful image and love the vintage feeling on your page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome fat page - love the muted spooky colours - yummy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH NO, not a busted lens, ugh, that is just horrible, I feel your pain! On a happier note, your not very simple in the slightest project is spooktacular, love this witch and the fab layers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your camera can be fixed easily. Bummer.
    The picture is still of good quality.
    The witch looks so pensive.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fat page - love the witch and the background colours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks like one of the old world fabulous story book pages..Totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to hear about your camera... I know what it is like to drop one and needing to post... actually your picture is fine!!! LOVE the Searching Witch, great colors... I love the trees in the background...Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete