Friday, October 23, 2015

Two Tags

Welcome to Day 23 of Smeared Ink's October-long festival and blog hop, the 31 Days of Halloween!

Today I have a pair of tags to share with you.  Very simple, but I think they work well!




And just for fun, here's a picture of my kitty Hilda helping me take pictures.  "I hep you, Mama!"



The details:
1.  Oct. 31 digi stamp from Create with TLC, printed on Neenah 
2.  Clearsnap Ancient Page ink in Saffron
3.  Distress Ink in Frayed Burlap
4.  Bat stamp by Smeared Ink from the "A Little Bit Batty" rubber set
5.  Owl digi stamp from The Octopode Factory, printed on Neenah and colored with Stabilo CarbOthello pastel pencils
6.  Alphabet stamp set by Studio G

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  See you again tomorrow!  If you are following the entire hop, you can find the blog roll in the right-hand sidebar.



10 comments:

  1. Love both your tags. HeeHee! Too cute! I see your kitty helps like mine do. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tags, love the images! Cute kitty helping you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun tags the Raven and bats one is cool xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two wicked cool lil tags! I see all manner of havoc is being caused on your blog today with kitties and grumpies LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tags, love the raven one, great layout and combination of images.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so fun when the "kids" try to help.
    Love that owl. He's kind of wonky.
    The other tag is wonderful too.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific tags - love the Octopode owl!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your helper..I have four of them.ack! beautiful tags ..might I ask is that old paper distress it came out lovely mine always photo's greenish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I used Distress Ink in the Frayed Burlap color. :)

      Delete
  9. I suspect that owl would look great steampunked too.

    ReplyDelete