Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Raven's Blue

Today is Day 14 of Smeared Ink's annual October-long blog hop, the 31 Days of Halloween.  Welcome back to my blog!

Today I have another 6 x 6 inch fat page for you, entitled "Raven's Blue."



I was trying to capture, with the Perfect Pearls, the glossy blue-black that raven's feathers have .


The details:
1.  Ravens with skull digi stamp from A Day for Daisies, printed on Neenah and colored with watercolor pencils
2.  Ranger Perfect Pearls in Interference Blue
3.  Tree branches stamp from I Brake for Stamps, stamped with Ranger Perfect Medium and dusted with Ranger Perfect Pearls in Interference Blue
4.  Black glitter tape by Recollections, distributed by Michael's

That's it for me today--as always, thanks for stopping by my blog and thank you for all your comments!  To see the entire blog roll, please look in the right-hand sidebar.

13 comments:

  1. Fab fat page - the Ravens keeping watch are spooky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely drawn. I am not sure if they are holding claws from life or fright.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fat page, the Ravens are guarding each other I'm thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this ADFD image, fabulous coloring

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spooktacular fat page, I can see the raven feather action going on, love that image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great job catching the color depth of the raven's color! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this - another image for my wishlist! Love the blue too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The coloring on the ravens is great.
    Love the blue fringe at top.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous stamp and so different than the usual ADFD images. Loving the blue/black on the ravens' feathers. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful I love ravens blue black is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this image, another great fat page!!! Awesome work with the Perfect Pearls, it is hard to photograph with the shimmer in it.. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete