Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Pumpkin and Jack-O-Lantern

Today is Day 27 of Smeared Ink's month-long blog hop extravaganza, the 31 Days of Halloween!  We are in the home stretch, folks!

I have a card today, featuring another image from Create with TLC, which is owned and operated by Paulette.  Every month I sign up for her email club and receive great vintage images like this one (as well as sentiments and her own original digi collages) in my inbox every day.  I think it's a good deal--for about twelve bucks you get literally hundreds of images and sentiments!  Anyway, this pumpkins image was one I received last month in her Halloween club


The details:
1.  Pumpkin and jack-o-lantern digi stamp from Create with TLC, printed on Neenah and colored with Lyra Aquacolor crayons
3.  Background paper from K & Company "Best of K & Company" paper pad
4.  Ribbon by Berwick

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  As always, if you are following the entire hop, you can find the blog roll in the right-hand sidebar.

9 comments: