Thursday, October 8, 2015

Halloween Freak

Today is Day 8 of Smeared Ink's extraordinary blog hop, 31 Days of Halloween!  It's so much fun seeing everyone's creations every day--very inspiring!

Today I have a postcard to show you, which I have entitled "Halloween Freak."  To tell you the truth, I'm not too sure about this piece, and I wasn't sure if I was going to show it on the blog or not.  But I thought, "What the heck!" and decided to put it out there and get some opinions.  So let me know what you think.




Constructive criticism is always welcome--please let me know what you think is NOT working as well as what works!

The details:
1.  Bearded Man stamp from Red Eowyn, stamped on Neenah paper and colored with Spectrum Noir colored pencils.   Then spritzed with Prima Color Bloom spray mists, and edged with Distress Ink in Black Soot.
2.  Background collaged from paper scraps, then sprayed with Prima Color Bloom spray mist
3.  "Freak" stamped with All Night Media Jive alphabet stamp set, stamped with Perfect Medium and dusted with Perfect Pearls

Thanks for all your kind comments over the last week, and I hope to keep seeing you as the month continues.  To follow the entire hop, you can find the blog roll in the right-hand sidebar.

14 comments:

  1. Are you kidding me!?! This is WAY creepy COOL! Great image and fab background. Love, love, LOVE! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a expert by a looong shot but I LOVE it! Love the freak addition to the Halloween story we have going..they fit so very well xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing image and fabulous texture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wickedly creepy image. I love this

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is fabulously creepy and dark!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totes agree with above comments! It's freaktastic, never doubt yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the coloring.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is wonderful..freakish image and made amazing. Be proud of your self

    ReplyDelete
  9. Creepy guy... the papers add to the Freaky Halloween... TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do love the senti font and all of the layers. The little guy looks like he belongs in Oz in some wicked witches control.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the image Sarah - and the background is really spooky!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The background looks so dark and stormy - perfect for a wandering freak!

    ReplyDelete