Saturday, October 3, 2015

Skeleton of the Bat

Welcome to Day 3 of Smeared Ink's glorious 31 Days of Halloween blog hop!  I hope you are having fun looking at all the wonderful creations; I know I am!

I have another ATC for today, entitled "Skeleton of the Bat."  I just love this cool image!


The details:
1.  Bat skeleton digi stamp from The Old Design Shop printed on Neenah paper and fussy-cut
3.  Background collaged from paper scraps, sprayed with various ink sprays, and distressed with sandpaper

That's it for me today--enjoy the rest of the hop.  To follow the rest of the hop (or start at the beginning), you can find the complete blogroll on the right-hand sidebar.  Thanks for stopping by!

19 comments:

  1. Hope I don't meet this skelli bat in the dark, great piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab stamp and I love your pieced background. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right this image is too cool. Thanks for your time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your background just rocks this image. Fabulous Day 3 here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome image and love how the background looks almost like a leather, great texture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bat skellie is so cool. Love your collaged background too x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unique piece. Seldom see the skeleton of a bat.
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome ATC - that's a great image!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is on SPOOKY ATC!!!! What a treat for day 3!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great image. I don't believe I have seen a bat sceleton before.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bat Bones! Wonder what the marrow in them tastes like.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving that bat another fab ATC x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow what an interesting stamp. I love the rough and grungy background.

    ReplyDelete