Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Halloween Kitty

Welcome back for Day 28 of Smeared Ink's October-long blog hop, the 31 Days of Halloween!

My piece today is another card--I seem to be stuck in a card-making rut these days--I can't seem to think outside that box!


The details:
1.  Kitty on pumpkin stamp and spider stamp from Hampton Art Halloween set, colored with Memento markers
2.  "Happy Halloween" sentiment stamp from Hampton Art Halloween set, embossed with white embossing powder
4.  Background layered and stamped with Colorbox Mix'd Media ink pads
5.  Glitter ribbon from Michael's

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  Hope to see you again tomorrow!  To follow the entire hop, you can find the blog roll in the right-hand sidebar.

13 comments:

  1. What a cute kitty! Love this card. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the kitty and his hat, sitting on that pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, so cute image and love the big sparkling bow

    ReplyDelete
  4. I make greeting cards - I'm not a scrapbooker - so I'm always happy to see other people's card.
    Love the kitty.
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the cutest kitty. Beautifully colored.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the kitty on the pumpkin - this image is definitely on my wishlist! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this, kind of a retro Halloween make... So cool x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this, kind of a retro Halloween make... So cool x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this, kind of a retro Halloween make... So cool x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a cat lover too so I think this is card is PURRfect ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, and such a cute kitty!

    ReplyDelete