To see everyone who is participating in the blog hop, follow the blog roll on the right. If you're following the blog roll, you probably got here from Sue's blog and will want to proceed to Leslie's blog after you've stopped here!
Before scrolling any further, please read the Warning:
WARNING: my project today uses adult images!
Starting my series A Gibson Girl Halloween, today I offer you Victoria, who longs to be naughty.
If only she knew someone who would indulge her fantasies....
- Victoria--Gibson Girl stamp from flonzcraft (also on ebay here)
- KimberlyGeneral’s and Loew Cornell watercolor pencils
- "Wanton"--word stamp from Alpha Stamps
- Bound woman--from Femdom rubber stamp set from Smeared Ink
- Background paper--from The Best of The Paper Studio 12 x 12 paper pack
- Fainting couch--free Victorian couch digital image from The Old Design Shop
- Yasumoto Pearlescent Water Colors