To see everyone who is participating in the blog hop, follow the blog roll on the right. If you're following the blog roll, you probably got here from Sue's blog and will want to proceed to Leslie's blog after you've stopped here!
Today I have two projects that came from one idea. I really thought it would be cheating to separate these out into two days, since they are really the same concept, just different expressions of it. So, I give you the Cruel Heartless Witches.
This one is a card, with the end of the sentiment on the inside.
And this one's a 6 x 6 fat page.
- Image--Witchy Date from Create with TLC
- Background papers--Paper Accents Precious Metals, The Paper Studio Tattered and Worn 12 x 12 paper pack
- Alphabet--Studio G alphabet set
- Clearsnap Colorbox Chalk Inks
- KimberlyGeneral’s, Loew Cornell, and Prismacolor watercolor pencils
- Witch image--Sabrina from I Brake for Stamps
- Alphabet--Hero Arts Serendipity alphabet set (no longer available, as far as I can determine)
- Background--The Paper Studio Best of the Paper Studio 12 x 12 paper pack and found papers
- KimberlyGeneral’s and Loew Cornell watercolor pencils
- Prima Marketing Chalk Ink Edgers
- Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in "Tattered Leather"
- Stampendous frantage embossing powder in "Aged Gold"