To see everyone who is participating in the blog hop, follow the blog roll on the right. If you're following the blog roll, you probably got here from Sue's blog and will want to proceed to Leslie's blog after you've stopped here!
Returning to my series A Gibson Girl Halloween, today I present you with Octavia, who has gone too far.
Her friends just don't know what to make of her.
- Clara (in the cat costume)--free vintage image image from The Graphics Fairy
- Henrietta (in the witch's hat)--Gibson Girl stamp from flonzcraft (also on ebay here)
- Octavia the octopus woman--Steampunk Lady Octopus digi stamp from Deb's Vintage Prints etsy shop
- Witch's hat--free digi stamp from The Octopode Factory
- KimberlyGeneral’s and Loew Cornell watercolor pencils
- Clearsnap Colorbox Chalk Inks
- Background papers--from The Paper Studio Kellerkurtz & Company 12 x 12 paper pack, Becky Higgins Project Life Heritage Edition paper pack, and The Paper Studio Tattered and Worn 12 x 12 paper pack