To see everyone who is participating in the blog hop, follow the blog roll on the right. If you're following the blog roll, you probably got here from Sue's blog and will want to proceed to Leslie's blog after you've stopped here!
Where has the time gone?! I honestly don't know what I'm going to do with all my time when I'm not hopping 37 blogs a day! I have so much enjoyed looking at everyone's work this month; I've drawn so much inspiration from all of you. I can only hope that I might have inspired someone just a smidgen as much as you all have inspired me.
So, today, the penultimate day of the hop, my two series, A Gibson Girl Halloween and Death Has a Life Too, have collided, producing this:
Death wants to look his best for his beautiful date.
- Lavinia--Gibson Girl stamp from flonzcraft (also on ebay here)
- Death--Antique Gothic Chemistry Skeleton 1 digi stamp from AntiqueGraphique etsy shop
- Alphabet--Studio G alphabet set
- Spectrum Noir colored pencils
- Prima Marketing Chalk Ink Edgers
- Background--collaged from scraps, found papers, tissue paper