To see everyone who is participating in the blog hop, follow the blog roll on the right. If you're following the blog roll, you probably got here from Sue's blog and will want to proceed to Leslie's blog after you've stopped here!
In my latest installment of my series A Gibson Girl Halloween, Primrose wants so badly to go to the Halloween party, but will her husband allow it?
He's afraid of what she might get up with her wild friends.
- Gibson girl (and boy!)--from Gibson Girl Illustrations CD-ROM and Book by Dover Publications
- Woman in cat costume & woman in witch costume--free vintage images from The Graphics Fairy
- Woman in bat/witch costume--from Create with TLC
- Man's body (in striped tights)--from plate of rubber by Mary Vogel Lozinak, purchased from her etsy shop (it is actually a pig's body, and I removed the head)
- Wolf's head--from Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers Halloween UM set 1 at Stamp Francisco
- Faber Castell Gelatos
- Clearsnap Colorbox Chalk Inks
- Background papers--found papers and paper from The Paper Studio Kellerkurtz & Company 12 x 12 paper pack
- Alphabet--Studio G alphabet set
- KimberlyGeneral’s, Loew Cornell, and Prismacolor watercolor pencils