To see everyone who is participating, follow the blog roll on the right. If you're here from Sue's blog, welcome!
To lead off, I offer this little scene (a 6x6 fat page) entitled Hey Kid!
To me, clowns are always creepy, and this one rising from the dead is creepier than most. (In fact, when my son was very small, I taught him to say, "Twowns awe pwetty tweepy.")
The details are as follows:
- Little B Kraft/White chipboard
- Gelatos by Faber Castell
- Vellum--unknown maker
- Clown parts & sentiment from Build-A-Clown set by BasicGrey (now, sadly, discontinued)
- Tombstone—hand drawn
- Running child—from Stampers Anonymous Studio 490 by Wendy Vecchi Art for Men set
- Moon—from Sun, Moon, and Stars set by Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Spectrum Noir colored pencils
- Alphabets—All Night Media Jive Alphabet (note: the set that I have is no longer available, but a larger size in the same font is available here) & Studio G Alphabet Set
- Trees--stamp by D.O.T.S. no longer available