To see everyone who is participating in the blog hop, follow the blog roll on the right. If you're following the blog roll, you probably got here from Sue's blog and will want to proceed to Leslie's blog after you've stopped here!
Third in my series A Gibson Girl Halloween, I have Diana, who has decided to let "All The Skeletons" out of her closet to play.
- Skeletons in the Closet stamp--I purchased this stamp from this ebay seller, although I believe that this stamp originally comes from Viva Las Vegas Stamps
- Diana--Gibson Girl stamp from flonzcraft (also on ebay here)
- Kimberly General’s and Loew Cornell watercolor pencils
- Alphabet--Studio G alphabet stamps
- Prima Marketing Chalk Ink Edgers
- Clearsnap Colorbox Chalk Inks
- Background paper--from me & my BIG ideas mambi sheets Vintage Birdcage
- Faber Castell Gelatos