To see everyone who is participating in the blog hop, follow the blog roll on the right. If you're following the blog roll, you probably got here from Sue's blog and will want to proceed to Leslie's blog after you've stopped here!
I think this might be the last of my series A Gibson Girl Halloween; I seem to have run out of ideas on this series! Well, ok....there might be one more! *wink*
Pearl and Edward have distinctly different ideas about what "taking liberties" might entail.
- Pearl and Edward--from Gibson Girl Illustrations CD-ROM and Book by Dover Publications
- Kissing couple--from Gibson Girl Illustrations CD-ROM and Book by Dover Publications
- Couple on couch--from Old-Time Naughty French Illustrations CD-ROM and Book by Dover Publications
- KimberlyGeneral’s, Loew Cornell, and Prismacolor watercolor pencils
- Sharpie marker
- Faber Castell Gelatos
- Background paper--from The Paper Studio Best of the Paper Studio 12 x 12 paper pack
- Alphabet--Studio G alphabet stamp set
- Clearsnap Colorbox Chalk Inks