To see everyone who is participating in the blog hop, follow the blog roll on the right. If you're following the blog roll, you probably got here from Sue's blog and will want to proceed to Leslie's blog after you've stopped here!
I have a simple card today, which I've entitled Fly By Night.
- Cardstock—Paper Accents
- Kimberly General’s and Loew Cornell watercolor pencils
- Tree branches image--from my stash. I've forgotten where I got this one from--I know, shame on me!
- Bat image--from the A Little Bit Batty rubber set from Smeared Ink
- Moon painted with Yasumoto Pearlescent Water Colors
- Tim Holtz for Ranger Distress Ink