To see everyone who is participating in the blog hop, follow the blog roll on the right. If you're following the blog roll, you probably got here from Sue's blog and will want to proceed to Leslie's blog after you've stopped here!
My creation for today is this 6x6 fat page entitled, Halloween Queen.
- Little B Kraft/White chipboard
- Background paper—Forever in Time paper theme pack Heritage collection
- Cardstock—Paper Accents
- Girl—Friday with Skull digi stamp from Dilly Beans Stamps
- Crown—fussy-cut from Circus Lion Tamer stamp by Mary Vogel Lozinak of pinkflamingo61 etsy shop
- “Halloween”—digi stamp from Fishbone and Wishbone digi stamp set by VeraLaneStudio etsy shop
- “QUEEN”—The Scrap Pack Fiona alphabet (no longer available, as far as I can determine)
- Blending chalks—unknown maker
- Faber Castell Gelatos
- Prima Marketing Chalk Ink Edgers